Langsung ke konten utama

Unggulan

Dynamic First Person Controller Mobile Kit Asset - First Release

Advanced  Drag and Drop Starter Kit for your First Person Mobile game projects Pack includes several other features as starter kit for making your first person mobile game Drag and drop it in your scene, and you have an advanced first person controller that feels dynamic and not boring , so you can focus on other aspect of your mobile game without worrying and spending time making or improving your own first person controller . (Kit prefab includes the controller and the canvas ready-made)  Get Asset: Test Build:  Download test build for android in Itch.io Features included: First Person Camera Touch for mobile Movement Controller with acceleration, land momentum, etc Mobile Button (customizable) Mobile Joystick (customizable) Additional Input for Unity editor Game Sound Effect Built-in Game Settings Supported platforms includes all Android and IOS device Documentation            

Mazeract short prototype | Game development journey

    When I was searching through my old toy boxes, I found his cube maze with a metal ball inside which you can wiggle it to move the ball around the maze. I found this toy to be quite fun to play, so I decided to make one in a game engine!
Cube maze
    The first thing I need to do is planning. I planned all the things that must be done, and it was messy. I wrote all the ideas that come out of my mind when thinking about the cube maze, some of them end up in the prototype, but some of them end up being abandoned (lmao)
Planning on paper
    One of the idea was creating it as an infinity maze, which it could generate new maze, every time the ball went to the other side. To generate a maze, I had to look up the tutorial how to do it. I think that this video, Maze generator by Sandeep Nambiar , provide the best maze generation tutorial I can find. After learning it, I had to make it able to be generate on 4 sides of the cube. Added a metal ball and physics for the last step, then the whole project is finished!
Test play
    I named it Mazeract, which comes from the word tesseract and maze combined. Tesseract is an 4d cube, and maze is just simply means a maze. It was just a short project, and I had fun making it!














Komentar

Postingan Populer